Riley Blake Designs
Jane Austen Coverlet Kit
Regular price $281.00
Riley Blake Designs has partnered with Jane Austen’s house, an independent museum and charity in the UK, to reproduce prints from Jane’s hand-quilted coverlet. As well as being an accomplished novelist, Jane Austin was an expert seamstress those work we love and admire. This beautiful quilt, now on display her former home, was created by Jane, her mother and her sister Cassandra. Riley Blake Designs is thrilled to offer reproductions of the fabric they used, in this range of beautiful florals and delicate polkadots. Join us in re-creating your own quilt a piece of Jane Austin history.
- Fabric for quilt top and binding
- Quilt panel - A large central Diamond motif, surrounded by a 232 smaller diamonds interconnected by spotted sashing which is used for seam allowance. This panel gets cut apart to use in the main part of the quilt.
- Boarder panel- Contains over 2500 smaller diamonds. This panel just gets cut into the boarders, the diamonds do not get cut apart…it’s ready to go!
- Acrylic Diamond template.
- The kit comes in a keepsake Jane Austen box.
Backing not included.
Finished coverlet size is approximately 80" x 100".
Box size is 4" x 12" x 18".