Beginner/Intermediate Clasp Making - Wait List
October 3 - Monday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
This Clasp Making class works through making a clasp project from start to finish. You will learn how to prepare a pattern, cut, sew, press, and assemble your project.
For the beginner sewist choose from:
- The kit - ‘Classic Coin Purse’
- One of the book patterns – ‘The Mod Purse’, ‘The Lovely Little Coin Purse’ or ‘The Wristlet’
For the intermediate sewist choose from:
- Any from the beginner choices…but work on two at the same time!
- One of the kits - ‘Simple Patchwork’, ‘Rounded Pouches’, or Retro Mini Purse
- One of the book patterns – ‘The Eyeglass Case’, The Bauble Pouchette’, ‘The Square Pouch’, ‘The Pencil Caddy’, or ‘The Happy Heart Purse’
Find the kits and book under Notions & Organizers > Crafting > Zakka Clasps & Supplies or click here.
If you would like to be added to a wait list for this class please email or call and leave a message...or add the class to your cart (this is free) and then checkout, we will the call you when the class is available.
$40 for one 4 hour class.