ByAnnie Pattern - Bosom Buddy
Regular price $2.99
If you, or someone you love, have had surgery for breast cancer -- or other treatments that affect the chest or stomach area -- this soft, comfortable cushion will be so appreciated.
This simple project makes wearing a seat belt more comfortable:
- Design spreads pressure of the belt over a larger area
- Can be worn on shoulder or lap portion of the seat belt
- Features double layers of foam padding
- Simple to attach/remove from belt
- Sleeve wraps around belt for easy adjustment
- Also helpful for shorter individuals who find seat belts hitting them in the neck
- Main fabric - fat quarter
- Coordinating fabric - 1/3 yard
- ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable™ - 14" x 14"
- Fusible interfacing - 1/3 yard
- Hook and loop tape - 1/4 yard
- Thread to match fabrics