Carry-Along Guide - Pocket Guide to Stabilizers by Sue O'Very-Pruitt
Whether you’re working with woven or sheer fabrics, correctly choose which stabilizer you need and learn how to best use it with this resourceful pocket-sized book, Pocket Guide to Stabilizers. Containing over 50 pages of helpful information on types of fabrics, stabilizers, how to properly hoop each fabric, and so much more, you won’t want to start another project without this guide. Take it with you to the store so you get the right stabilizer every time, resulting in a finished product you’ll love!
- The ultimate resource for deciding what stabilizer to buy, from tear-away to heat-away to specialty, and how to use them properly
- Fabric profiles for knit, woven, napped, sheer, non-woven, lace fabrics, and more
- Compact and portable at only 4" x 6", you can easily take it to the craft store or stash it with your supplies and materials
- Perfect for beginners to learn everything you need to know to determine exactly which stabilizer you need for any given project
- Excellent reference for seasoned embroiderers, sewers, and quilters, whether you're stitching by hand or machine
- Unbiased summaries of the benefits of each product will help you save money by choosing exactly the right stabilizer the first time